Sinister: birthday girl/angel voice/do something smutty while you can

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Wed Jan 13 23:59:39 GMT 1999

first of all, I heart mrs murdoch!!  mrs murdoch, wasn't Stuart a mama's
boy? did he used to huddle in your skirts when the big boys yelled at him?
and you gave him a nice cup of sugary tea to comfort him didn't you, and his
dog on wheels to hug while he cried.   Did he used to bring a shiny apple to
teacher every day at  school?  and didnt' the girls pick on him and throw
him down with judo every single day?  poor bastard.

well yesterday (12th) was actually my birthday, but i was too lazy to write
a birthday post, so it's a post b-day post.  Ryan, you whine about  being
20, and you're not even legal to drink yet! i'm all of  22, and  do you see
me  crying?? oh no!  and you wanna know why?  because i dont' have a digital
videocamera hooked up so you can watch it!!   It was sucky for the most
part, i stayed home inside a sleeping bag  cos i was on the rag,  i didn't
even work all night, but i turned out alright, cos i go the bestest
"birthday present' i could possibly  get, in the form of the New York shows
and various radio stuph!! lord anthony lord anthony!!  actually i really
REALLy wished that wee Isobel would show up on my door singing "happy
birthday Miss Future President" in a sexy  breathy seductress voice, but i
had to make do with playing the slow version of "seeing other people'
repeatedly and pretending she was singing to me.   I lead a sad and empty
life.
 But i finally figured out what it is about the charm of her voice.(sort of)
It has this tone in it..it's just wonderful, and she does this thing with
her pronunciation i guess, or whatever you call it.....almost like a 'twang'
but not really, it's almost incongruous with her scottish accent, but she
pulls out the words like in "kissing your elbow" and "is it wicked" it's in
the word "wicked" if you listen to it closely.    It's amazing.  I was
surprised at how claustrophobic and manic "poupee de son' sounded, liek they
had recorded it inside a cookie tin with a drum machine and isobel was on
amphetamine rush being chased by the Gestapo or somthing. not in a bad way,
it was  rather fascinating actually.   Man was that richard drumming in
that??  if so, the man is amazing, mark my words.    ooh and i also like how
stuart fudged a line in "dirty dream" and said "da da da-da da"  what a cool
cucumber!

Now for mroe B&S content are you proud of me? i wondered what any of you
thought about "we rule the school" because as i listened to it last night i
was  thinking about it.   when he says "why did she do it, was she scared,
was she pushed"  why  would someone think that she was scared into carving
that on a beech tree?    what does that mean?  in the context of what he's
saying, do all these fun things, because you can and because they're cool.
but at the end he says "you know the world was made for men, but not
us" --at least that's what i thought he said in Tigermilk, but on the live
one i heard last night, he said "AND not us".
Does that mean that he's speaking as a girl in the song?  what does that
mean to anyone out there   who has thought about it?  i'm really curious
what you think, or if i just odnt' know what i'm talking about.   Talk
amongst yoursellves, i'll wait.

AND, this took me all of 5 minutes to think up, so enjoy.

DO SOMETHING SMUTTY  WHILE YOU CAN
In a truck stop bathroom stall,
"N. C. Licked Me"
why did she do it, was she hot? was she horny?
Do something smutty while you can,
Don't fall asleep,
Looking at "Hustler" in church
is cool
Do something smutty while you can,
Dont' be a prude
make dirty movies of yourself
with goats
Call me a pervert if you want, it's no insult
you know the world was made for whores
just like us.....

lesleyJo
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
No bachelor has ever experienced such desolate loneliness as does the
spinster; for the bachelor is a man, and the older spinster but a male-like
woman.
--Dr. Joseph Tanenbaum, _The Riddle of Woman_, 1936