Sinister: On the one hand...

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Thu Jan 14 06:12:50 GMT 1999

...If I were american I´d vote for Lesley as president. Lesl
ey, you can always bomb Iraq with Billie and S---- Girls
records, except at Saddam´s House, which I wouldn´t mind to
see him dead, really.
 Well, I can´t imagine Stuart singing "Candle in the wind"
in a future funeral of your Prince William after dying from
a drug overdose, but I would like for them the same fame as
Radiohead or Suede. Wouldn´t it be fair ?
Sorry If I missed something about that, but can you vote for
the brits if you are not british ?