Sinister: Feeling supported!

Beth Tilston bobbins2000 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 14 17:09:17 GMT 1999

Bonjour my pretties,

 Still going on about underwear then I see.  Thanks to jessica for
suggesting that I get a push up bra.  I have actually got one and oh
boy, is it marvellous. I even have a cool story about it!. I was at my
friends house for a sleep over (a grown up one - there was snogging and
everything) and I couldn't find my bra.  Then one poor unsuspecting boy
found it in his sleeping bag.  Poor lad, no one has let him forget it
and I'm sure there was a perfectley innocent reason for it being there.
 my guitar playing is coming on.  Last night i learnt how to play D and
C, but I will definately try G.  I haven't had to buy strings for it
yet, but I am sure that I will piss myself laughing when I have to ask
for a G string (if such a thing exists).  Thankyou Lee for taking me
under your wing.  I am looking forward to being able to play 'smelly
cat'.  Soon everyone will bow down to the majesty of my guitar skills.
Actually i'm so crap i can't even tune it.  I had to lure the boy who
lives downstairs up to my room to come and tune it.  He has a cute nose
so I don't mind.
 On the subject of shoes, I think that big furry eskimo boots are the
best but knee high leather ones come a close second 'cos then you can
wear a skirt and a leather jacket and you will look like a beat poet.
 Anyway I've done nothing but talk about myself, so how ARE you lot?
keeping well I hope.  Wear big coats to keep out the cold, that is my
advice.

           bye love beth .t.XXXXXX:)

P.S I have found a book in WH Smiths about a girl who was born under a
rainbow so she was supposed to be blessed, but instead she was just
really, really tall.  It sounded enchanting but I didn't have enough
money to  buy it and I am to nervous to steal so I will have to search
for it, I will keep you updated!
                       I'm really going this time

                              XXXXXXXXXXXX