No subject

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Thu Jan 14 18:12:40 GMT 1999

1. panties.  I love this thread.  I don't remember the last thread that
so excited me. Currently really frightening pair with green flowers, but
they are of the bikini variety, as that is the prettiest cut. And most
comfortable too.  I used to wear those Marky Mark thingies but have
outgrown that desire.  Terribly comfortable. I'm currently trying to
weed all of my haggard looking undies out of the drawer but have the
hardest time.... I'm always sort of wandering through and finding some
pair I didn't know I had ... which is sort of scary really ... hmm,
perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that ...Are there any boys out there
that favor silk bikini style briefs? Just curious ... I once had a
friend that wore such things, and has a bit of a fetish...  I also have
another friend who wears her bras to bed, and would probably wear them
in the shower if it were possible. I think marilyn Monroe did the same
thing. I suppose such methods are for those who require no miracle, or
wonder. I, on the other hand, don't like to wear bras, whenever
possible, and only wear them out of shame and social pressure.

2. the incredible string band. I am now so curious, what they sound
likke, any band that has a song that includes ducks in a  pond "The
Foxes!"--smothers brothers)makes my ears perk up a bit.
3. By the way, does anyone out there listen to the Rain parade?  They
are constantly in my cd player and they taste good too. I guess they're
good winter music for people who live in non-snowy places.
4. Shoes.  I just bought a pair of black knee-high boots. They make me
feel like cat woman, or super girl. I wear them with miniskirts and my
new love interest can't stop looking at them, or the little bit between
the boot and the hem. hehe.
5. I am in lalalalove. Or at least infatuated. you are now allowed to
make fun of me, because now i definitely feel a fool.  This one, like
the good Mark Casarotto, would like to own a pair of spats as well.  And
he looks like jesus.  How is it all my boyfirends look like Jesus? Jesus
certainly isn't my type. Ooh, and I've made him like the Lucksmiths, not
a hard task .. I simply left the tape in his car and two days later
found him humming away to Jennifer Jason Leigh. (I was running and she
was chasing me ...)
6.  Thank you for the Noam Chomsky, et. al. piece.  I sent it to as many
friends as possible.  I'm currently reading Manufacturing Consent, about
the political economy of the mass media, and it's definitely worth a
glance.  Also reading Love and Garbage by Ivan Klima, who appears to be
very wise and sort of soft spoken.

okay, I'm done.

Love,
Cynthia