Sinister: voyeur's paradise!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Jan 14 22:14:33 GMT 1999

nother day, another annoying post! lucky you's.
Hello to all the new listees, big hugs, i wont' name you all but you were
very polite and i just had to say something nice.  it's hard being the new
kid in class.  boo-hoo!  so lonely.
Sorry if i traumatized anyone with that corrupted version of we rule the
skool.  you can all punish me if you will, for  being  naughty.  i dont'
usually do things like that, but.....And i'm  glad to know someone else was
as confused by the song as I have been.  Anyone have any ideas??
I think we all feel a little better nwo that we've had a nice kiss and a
gold star from mummy, wouldn't you agree?
THE ANNOYING BIT!
i had a b/s related dream last night. bear with me.  I was staying at where
my gramma and  grampa used to live, in their house which has a lot of stairs
by the way.  and someone called me saying belle and seb were staying there.
I think it was Jess.  but Stuart M had decided to stay home in his warm bed
rather than  trek to the cold midwest for whatever silly  reason. i think
they talked about being in chicago at one point.  but they had a big bus in
the  backyard, it looked like a Barbie camper cos it was all pink and blue
and had folding-out closets, and chairs in it and stuff, and i thought itw
as really spiffy.  I think stuart david was there but i didnt' really see
them often cos i was embarrassed and i pretended to be involved in watching
mst3k or playing with my drawings in folders.  once i was on the stairs
mussing with some papers, when  Isobel came up the dining room way doing
something, she didn't konw i was up on the stairs and i just  peeked at her
and she adjusted her clothing, it was scarily close to  being naughty, but
not close enough.  I  went back downstairs and into the living  room as she
passed by but i acted like i didnt' ntoice cos i was too afraid to talk to
her. her hair was like in the video and she wore something in spring  green.
then they all got on the bus and were preparing to leave.  i looked out the
window and saw they were playing instruments inside the bus, there was
akeyboard all set up in  it and isobel was pounding away on it, and chris or
someone was playing  with  sound equipment.  I had a thing that i was going
to mail to isobel but i decided i would   give it to her before they left,
so i ran to get it and wrap it up in  bubble wrap, but by the tiem i got out
there the bus was pulling  away, and it was cold outside, so i just pressed
my nose against the glass like a puppy and watched it drive off.
(boo-hhoo!!)  i know you're all crying right now, i forgot to  bring
tissues.  So now you see, even in my dreams i am a creepy nerd.  ugh!

You;re all lucky because i'm wearing good underwear today.  btw i dont' like
the word panties.  but i don't like the word bra   either, i prefer the
entire name.  I'm obsessed with lingerie so this is a good thread for me.
if i were rich i  would buy out victorias secret and all those places, but
they're too damn expensive for me  now.  I also like old nightgowns and
garter belts and things.  right   now my underwear are bikini  type black
leopard print  with little  straps on   the  sides and  the upper underwear
is black lace underwire demi i guess that's the kind that is supposed to
push  up or something, or you wear them if you have a low neckline, which i
dont' , i have a big sweater on cos it's flippin freezing outside.  but i
still feel feminine  on the inside!!! awwww.    oh and my underwear have
never matched and i'll be shocked if they ever do.   Last night i wore a
big, lacy gramma nightgown to  sleep in, it's long and buttons all the way
up and has a big ribbon on it.  very  very sexy!
Oh, and when I  was spying on isobel in my dream, she didn't have any
underwear on top.  curiously enough.  But even in my dreams, I have a censor
working overtime, you'll be glad to know.  *a million brows are wiped*
Sneaky Jo

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
No bachelor has ever experienced such desolate loneliness as does the
spinster; for the bachelor is a man, and the older spinster but a male-like
woman.
--Dr. Joseph Tanenbaum, _The Riddle of Woman_, 1936