Sinister: falling softly, softly falling....

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Thu Jan 14 21:59:11 GMT 1999

nobody sees me in my underwear besides my dog so i dont have a problem
wearing them, and i think they prolly look better on me than my tighty
whiteys, i dont have boxers just because i have never gotten around to
buying any
the only people that have seen me in my underwear in the past year or so
were coworkers who i didnt like and who jut looked away
anyway rambly ramble
the point in my life when i decide to wear long johns is when its really
cold outside
i actually like them and want to get more (i only have one pair)
man i am just seeeeeeexy
i have to go try out my cd repair kit thingie on my apples in stereo cd
which skips majorly bad
-----Ev
np-Tullycraft-City of Subarus

I was happy when I put my new record on
But I was sad as I listened to it all alone
---"Feeling Fine" by Class

my home page:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/dixiecluck