No subject

Gary Parkinson gary.parkinson at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 15 00:32:19 GMT 1999

Blimey don't you kids never sleep?

Hello. This is only my second mailing to this here listy, but already I feel
welcomed into the bosom of something charming and slightly scary. Good work.

Azrael: I'm a Whalley Ranger, me'dear. And oh no, you caught me out. Where
was I at 8am any day? In bed where I belong, naturally. Saw some snow
though; went to my mum's to be fed and she lives in the middle of nowhere
near Stoke (about as near to nowhere as it's humanly possible to get,
apparently), and there was drifts and everything.

Pardon if, blah blah, previous topics, blah blah, but is anyone familiar,
and hencewise in love with, Nick Drake? 'Northern Sky' makes my very hair
sing. And 'Black Eyed Dog' makes your bones want to get out of your body.
Beauty, tragedy, magic, and his sister was in UFO (the telly series, not the
ROCK band) in a purple wig. Can't say fairer than that.

I think longjohns can be perrty sexy meself, especially the kind with a bum
flap. I used to wear a pair as proper trousers and I was never short of
offers, or threats either.

Cheery cheer all,

Gazzoid.

On MY stereo now: Dr Baker by the Beta Band.