Sinister: RE: useful tip

The Kemps dkemp at xxx.net
Fri Jan 15 00:42:27 GMT 1999

<lurk mode off>
beth wrote:
>>Cynthia Someone wrote:
>>
>> "I had another friend who wore her bras to bed"
>>
>>I have it on good authority that you should do this as it cuts down on
>>sagging in later life!

i've also heard that this isn't good for you tho cuz it can cause breast
cancer.  whatever fluids are in your breasts can get clogged up in the
vessels and form cysts and other nasty things.

and um..this isn't my first post, i've been lurking since September tho so
it probably seems like it. :)

anyhoo..just wanted to pass that little titbit on...ooh..pun not intended. ;)

<lurk mode on>
heatha :)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/4842