Sinister: nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

The Kemps dkemp at xxx.net
Fri Jan 15 00:45:52 GMT 1999

oh i'm sorry!  someone already posted about the breast cancer thing...i
hadn't sifted thru all of my mails and therefore probably broke a cardinal
rule of "replying to mailing lists".  i'd forgotten to add my 2 cents to
the underwear debate anyway...i never never match.  i wear coloured hanes
her way undies..hi-cut briefs..i guess that's kinda bikini...and some sort
of satiny type bra.

i feel violated now that you all know that. :P  oh the horror!

heatha :)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/4842