Sinister: ... and freedom is wasted on me...

promqueen at xxx.com promqueen at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 01:48:58 GMT 1999

list snippet---->

<<>Has anyone wanted to tell someone honestly how much they mean to you?  But
>you didn't for the reason it might sound silly, or sad, or strange?
I've just discovered that I should have done exactly that with someone two
years ago. Great. Happy new year. Life pisses in my soup once more.>>

yes yes yes!!!  this last line here is the line that has made my whole day an ecstatic one.  thank god.  i was begining to feel as if this day was just another every day day. (feeling somewhat gertrude steinish with that sentence)  thanks.

besides for making me squeal like the promiscuous racoons living outside my window at night (possibley annoying every resident in this dorm building) you've also inspired my very first post.

i'm lisa. 19 yr old californian girl livin in colorado.  i like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners and am looking for a man with a good sence of humor who isn't afraid to.... ah nevermind.  heehee.  i hate the beach to tell you the truth.  what with the smell of fish and raging post-adolecent hormones in the air.  yuck.

also, by the way, i too was at one point an incredible string band fan.  of course this was after my brief punk rock phase and before the indie-pop,industrial-goth, 80's new wave phases that came later on.  who does this leave me?  who knows?  but the moral of the story is that there is no moral to the story.

love,
lisa-prophetess of nothing