Sinister: ahh, isobel...

sarah morgenstein bellefish at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 02:27:26 GMT 1999

hey all, i cannot seem to get 'the gate' out of my head. isobel has such
a mesmirizing voice, its so very beautiful. when i saw b&s, she looked
like a doll! very short close cropped hair, black sweater, and a long
skirt that must have lots of meshy stuff in it to make it so poofy, it
really stood out. isobel dolls anyone? to blake, i sympathize, im in the
opposite position, i wish i was back at school so i could see my friends
cos i really miss them alot. and song association, ugh. i recently
picked up the newly released fieldmice double cd, id been resisting the
urge to pick it up earlier cos all those love songs are too sad for me
to listen to. the boy i thought of while listening to 'coastal'over the
summer is no longer in the favourable position for me that he once was,
i should have paid more attention to my suspicion! hey, the good kids
come in last (and best i hope) right? take care and summer is always
right around the corner.... -sarah