Sinister: gimme some mo'

jossbagge jossleag at xxx.ie
Fri Jan 15 02:41:32 GMT 1999

Hello list.
Is there anything quite as marvellous as taking days off work for no
reason? Well, obviously aside from taking them because you're going off on
holidays or something. That would be far better. Nevertheless, I'm farting
around for a week and it's joyous. And I heartily recommend listening to
Archangel by the Walker Brothers repeatedly when any of you have a minute.
This underwear thread is causing no end of excitement 'round these parts
and I've been itching (so to speak) to add to the rapidly expanding pile of
worn items which have been mentioned. Today I am wearing these tartan lycra
Marks & Spencer boxers. They had briefly made me feel all saucy until my ex
pointed out that I have the body of Mr Burns when Marge paints him... 'in
the nip', as they say. Well, what with having received such a battering to
one's confidence, it's no wonder that nobody has seen their tartan stylings
since. O, but one day.... *sigh*
Someone mentioned John Irving. I've just finished Garp and enjoyed it
greatly. Although I was disappointed that part of it was such a re-hash of
the 158 Pound Marriage. I'm about to start Infinite Jest, but it's
difficult not to procrastinate before attempting such a mammoth task.
Perhaps I may have to fortify myself with a couple of vodka and red bulls
before setting off. I fear it's contents.
Anyways, this must be enough for you all. The problem with you all behaving
in such a witty and erudite manner is that I feel forced to share my
thoughts and underwear habits with you all. When will I learn, eh?
Take care, sweetcheeks.
Joss

on my feet: ridiculously large Frank Wright's.

"I drink more egg nog than malt liquor"