Sinister: full moon empty heart

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 04:35:39 GMT 1999

hello, snow angels!

we're snowed in here, can barely open our front door due to the abundance of
snow blown up against it. which is just as well, since schools have been
declared closed tomorrow anyways. i now have the whole day to care for my
tamagotchi angel and eat pez. ooh, and listen to the first belly album.
which is autographed, by the way, for those of you who are inclined to get
jealous. i have stories of hugs from tanya donelly and many photos. she's my
idol. for more idol talk, see below. my ex used to say i looked like tanya
when my hair was long. his friend said i looked like claire danes. my friend
matt says i look like lisa loeb. a bunch of nuts, all of them. i'm clearly a
dead ringer for chloe sevigny.

this message is bound to be a bunch of little replies to an amalgamation of
messages. please, bear with me. grr.

jeanette politely put up her hand before asking:
>>Question for the Panty Police: I'm wearing a pink satin wonder bra with
pink lace panties. Is that okay? Or should both be lace?<<

it's a cardinal rule that satin and lace can be mixed with no repercussions,
unless you wear them on the third tuesday or second sunday of the month,
except in a leap year where they may only be mixed at a ratio of 60% satin
to 40% lace. of course, all the above rules are null and void if your undies
are blue. us police love blue. it's the colour of fairies.

kin wrote, on his way offline:
>>And to keep in the tradition of my non B&S content postings, I must urge
all UK listees of this wonderful list to go and watch this new series
that's just hit your screens. It's called "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" <<

gosh, how lonely it must be in britain without buffy to occupy your monday
nights! buffy is my hero, an absolute idol who defeats evil with tongue in
cheek and tolerates highschool with an abundance of irony. don't be put off
by the initial silliness of the concept, it's quite ingenious and i'm sure
you'll agree that david boreanaz (that's 'angel') is a hottie. whoo, watch
it just for his gratuitous shirtless moments. if only he could find out
about my lovely underwear...today, pale blue undershirt with a little bow at
the top, and blue bikini undies. both cotton. and i must clarify, bikini
undies are certainly not the same as high leg...oh heatha, we've got some
educatin' to do. see, i also have hanes her way bikinis, which they
manufacture in addition to their high leg (french cut) style. the difference
is that high cut leg undies go all the way to the waist with (obviously)
high legs. bikinis just barely cover the hip and sit very low on the belly,
and generally have legs that are more akin to brief style. oh my, i really
am quite retentive. however, none of my underthings are colour coordinated
in the drawer. that should account for something.

cynthia wrote while in loooove:
>> I just bought a pair of black knee-high boots. They make me
feel like cat woman, or super girl. I wear them with miniskirts and my
new love interest can't stop looking at them, or the little bit between
the boot and the hem. hehe.<<

at the risk of identifying with a demographic or market group, you go
cynthia! i own a pair of knee-high boots, shiny black leather with the
ultimate platforms, and they are truly a work of art. they make *me* feel
like a statue, although i do have to be careful what i wear with them as
it's often hard to coordinate with what i affectionately call "sex queen
black". head to toe leather usually works best. ha. i'll let you figure out
whether or not i'm joking.

robert "i'm not related to philip" morris mentioned that he shops at
filene's basement in boston: i must say that is one of the best places in
the world to get underwear. last i was there, i hit them so hard, left with
bags of stuff including a matching guess black lacy underwear and bra set
for $8. also of note: the la perla selection. wowee.

tara (good to see you back!) widmer tried to fake it:
>>Unable to convincingly pull off the "No, I'm actually Canadian"
spiel, <<

this is so sad, people thinking that they could pull that off without saying
"eh" or "abooot". and it's in the subtleties: if someone steps on your toe
or cuts you off in line, say sorry. if someone crashes into you in a hit and
run, chase after them so you can apologise profusely for having been in
their way. that's the mark of a true canadian, doormat to the world.

i know all this and more,
love jessicaxo

ps. but what i don't know is why my christmas lights have suddenly stopped
working. just like that, for no apparent reason. anyone know why? and if you
say because it's past christmas, i'll scream.