Sinister: underwear?

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 15 06:01:33 GMT 1999

well, just for the sake of being an exhibitionist, here's my undies:
generally i wear jockey for her bikini briefs and a victoria's secret
"angel's 2000" bra (i just bought a couple, they're really ace).
oh yeah, and i bought some boys batman briefs, but they're like really
really small. i had to break the elastic around the thighs to fit into
them. however, now i can walk around saying "i'm wearing batman underwear"
like i've always wanted to.
boxers: i used to wear them in high school. see, it was a private high
school and i had to wear a skirt every day, so i wore boxers so that i
could sit without my legs crossed. tee hee.

-kerry

"and my thoughts are turning backwards
and i'm picking at the peices
of a world that keeps turning the screws
into my mind."
	-the jesus and mary chain, "deep one perfect morning"