Sinister: Newcomer

F0XinSN0W at xxx.com F0XinSN0W at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 06:35:20 GMT 1999

Hello all!

I just joined the list a couple of days ago and just wanted to introduce
myself before making my B&S observation.

Name: Saira (pronounced "sigh-ra" and not as "Sarah" :) I'm 27, and my first
exposure to B&S was this past summer, when my cousin lent me his "IYFS" CD.
Ever since I heard that, I was hooked.  Aside from listening to B&S, my other
faves are NewOrder, Joy Division, The Smiths, Moz, The Cure, Bauhaus, Suede,
Pulp, Radiohead, Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, Air, Bjork, St.Etienne,
Sugarcubes, Curve, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Echobelly, Cardigans, David
Bowie, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.  I am in the process
of moving to Maryland, and have traveled almost all over the world...but out
of all the places I've lived, I consider the UK my home, since I was raised
there and spent most of my life there.

Now for my observation: someone had mentioned something about seeing
"Tigermilk" as an import CD and was wondering if this was Jeepster's new
release.  I think that's what was mentioned (I accidentally deleted the
message). Well, all I know is that this was released before "IYFS" and doesn't
make it new.  I may be wrong...

:)
Saira

AOL IM: F0XinSN0W, Hacienda33