Sinister: Nick Drake

Gabriela Sampaio gabi77 at xxx.br
Fri Jan 15 07:27:58 GMT 1999

It's 05:15 am here and I should be sleeping, as I belong to the bed like our dear Friend Gazzoid.

Is Blimey another Brit word? Sounds cute..hehehe

As u see Gazzoid I never sleep.... At night. I prefer to spend the day sleeping. And now it's all your fault. I'm not in Morpheu's arms because I need to ask you a few things

As you live in Manchester, can you confirm if Morrissey really lived somewhere in King's Rd when he was a kid? I spent one afternoon walking up and down that bloody road and couldn't find out which house was his. LOL
I'm not na expert on Nick Drake but the 2 songs I've listened too are brilliant: "Saturday Sun"and "Day is Done". Btw... one friend told me that b&s were very much influenced by Nick drake. Is that correct?

XXX

Gabi