Sinister: Books and Fairport

Stanley,L L.Stanley at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 15 11:43:02 GMT 1999

Just read Kristen's post. In answer to her question : Sartre's "Nausea". I
know how Roquentin feels - I think that way too. But university knocks the
stuffing out of being a loner and I doubt I'll think like that for too much
longer.

Also whoever mentioned Fairport: sadly much of the stuff post 1971 is not
sung by Denny - she returned for "Rising" which was 1975, but she died in
1978 (she fell down the stairs. when I told my *dear* mother she mentioned
drugs. I don't like to think about that sort of thing. I'd call her a bitch,
but she's not usually that judgemental). But I've cried to "Fotheringay" and
"Who Knows Where The Time Goes" in the past, so yeah, definitely (and sadly
literally) an angel.

L.stanley at lse.ac.uk