Sinister: Stuart's pants

Mrs Murdoch mrsmurdoch at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 10:46:23 GMT 1999

Hello it's Mrs. Murdoch here, Stuart's mum.

Some of you have been talking about pants, and I'm sure you don't want
to hear about mine, so I'll tell you about Stuart's.  I have been
washing them for the last thirty years, you know!

He has seven pairs of y-fronts, a different style for every day.

Monday: Doctor Who pants
Tuesday: "It's for you" telephone pants
Wednesday: Pants that say "Felt" on them, which I knitted at nightclass
Thursday:  Purple paisley pattern pants
Friday:   Brown on the back and cream on the front pants - Friday night
is party night!
Saturday:  K9 pants, that came with the Doctor Who pants.
Sunday:  The Lord is a Lamb pants, with a picture of a lamb on the
crotch, and John 3:16 on the arse.

I have to go now and get my nails done - I'm going into Glasgow tonight
to see Daniel O'Donell.  Needless to say, I'll be taking some of my own
pants in my handbag to throw at that young stud.

Love,
  Mrs. Murdoch