Sinister: Tigermilk

Alex huntley A.P.Huntley at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 15 12:58:09 GMT 1999

Er....

I know that it's really bad form to sell things via the mailing list and I
apologise.

Still, I have an extra copy of Tigermilk that I don't need.  I don't like
the idea of selling it to some dealer in London who will stick it in a
vacuum sealed plastic bag for the rest of its life - I'd rather that
someone who appreciates the music, not the collectibility had it.  The best
way to do this seemed to stick a message on the list.

So here it is.

Er...that's it.