Sinister: to ye-ye or not to? And cooking

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 13:51:27 GMT 1999

Well, I don't know what it is, and I might well look ridiculous, but I want
a ye-ye dress too...

Peter Withe, of course, is best remembered as the man who almost cast the
mighty Wimbledon FC back from whence they came, gaining one win in his 18
match spell in charge of the Super Dons in 1991, I think.

Anyway, back to the point - when are we going to get onto the important
stuff - what people have *under* their underwear? The smut quotient lately
has slipped very low, so let's cut to the chase, shall we, people?

Nice to see John Irving mentioned again - I may have said before that my
second favourite book ever is "The Cider House Rules", though Garp is pretty
high up there too. Actually, books, along with cooking, are having a bit of
a renaissance in my life. Although this may be a particularly tedious thread
for many, if anyone has any favourite recipes they'd like to send me, they
would genuinely be really appreciated. The other night I made a penne alla
puttanesca, sub Lady Penelope standard, of course, but it didn't turn out
too badly. And I'm getting more inspired every day...the lovely Vicky is
making Chinese gain this weekend, though, so I may just get depressed at the
fact that I'll never be as talented as her...

Anyway, back to books - on StayLuckyRory's advice, I bought the most recent
Murukami novel on Wednesday - I haven't started it yet, and as you've
probably guessed I can't even remember the title, but I'm assured it's
fantastic, so watch this space...

Enough, then. Lunch time is over and drearisome labours must recommence.

kisses and cuddles,
Mark xxx

Sheathing my lithe yet masculine figure (yeah, right) - in my dreams, a
ye-ye dress, in gold and navy, I think; in reality, the same bloody ribbed
v-neck and cords combo I've worn for the past three months. But with a
different colour pair of tartan boxers. Will my B&S worship never cease?