Sinister: Books Bass Bonzos Blatant

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 15 14:11:08 GMT 1999

	Hey, Louise, hello it's me! Glad to see you getting on well
with the natives. Oh, and if you want that book I suggest you go to
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0413697703/qid=9163
31325/sr=1-7/026-9185755-6619647 and if that doesn't work, just
try going to http://www.amazon.co.uk and working your way from
there. Would have said sooner but the mailhub thingy here went
down yet again and I couldn't send anything. If anyone has tried to
e-mail me and failed well, that's why.
	Then I went to what has to be the worst band practice ever.
The lead singer / guitarist had to be dragged from the top bar in the
union, having been drinking since midday. And I mean, you can't
exactly play well in that state. I suppose it's my fault, being his
manager, but you can't stop him when he's got money really. He
tried to kiss me on the stairs but I told him I only would if he
sobered up and had a shave. A blatant lie, but I got away with it.
The the bass player turned up an hour late and by that time the
rest of the band had asked me to go and find a new one. Eddy said
he'd break the news to her tomorrow. It's a little harsh but
understandable I suppose, since they'd be ready to play live now if
she could actually play bass to even a basic standard...
	But I don't suppose this is even slightly relevant to
anything, so I'd like to make a musical suggestion to you all. I went
into a crap music shop to shelter from the rain the day before
yesterday and came out with a CD of two Bonzo Dog albums -
'Tadpoles' and 'Keynsham' for only 5.99. Whattabargain. So that's
all I've been listening to for the last 2 days and I really reccomend
it. Though It's not as good as 'Let's make up and be friendly' I
hardly think that they could top that masterpiece.
	Gabriela was saying;
> Sarah? Underwear is one of my favourite songs by Pulp.... ;)
> What kind of underwear does Jarvis wear??
	Any replies to this are very welcome thankyou. She also
went on about:
> And Stars in their Eyes? I heard someone was playing jarvis
> Cocker on this one...
	Yeah, yeah! There was, and you can read a review of that
very event at
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/tvreview.html
and then maybe drop in a few comments at
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/wjpages.html
Sorry about the blatant self publicity, but I have to get it
somewhere. Except I'm not telling you all about my underwear as
you all seem to be doing. I mean you could find out but the price
probably isn't worth it.
		dada for now,
				james xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"My lover is inscrutable, in a stoic sort of way,
Oh yeah my baby is as beautiful as a tourniquet"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)