Sinister: Cigarettes, Alcohol and Rollerblading

skg21 at xxx.uk skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 15 15:04:22 GMT 1999

All these people going on about how horrible it will be if B&S become
popular, and how the list will become boring with so many new fans. Well I
seem to remember this kind of thing being debated before, when there were
only about 150 of us here; now there's about 850 and this last week's been
the most interesting for ages. The only cause for concern is that the band
themselves don't seem to want to be hugely popular, they're too shy and
might not cope too well; but judging by the quality of the music they're
producing nothing's gone wrong yet...

Anyway, there I was, yesterday morning at 7.30am, running round a park in
the centre of town. Our team captain claims that it's fitness training. I
claim that she's a sadist. Sport is taking over my life at the moment, 5
days a week for the next 5 weeks. Tomorrow morning I've got to get up at
6am to go to a tournament at some second-rate university in the middle of
England - Oxford I think the place is called. Judging by how knackered I am
at the moment (probably something to do with being up until 3.30am at a
friend's house last night), it's going to be hell...

--On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 18:47 +0000 Azrael <assassin at globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

> If so - then where were you at 8am on Tuesday morning!  We had it an inch
think in central Manchester - although the thing in my hand was thicker!

And the smut factor on the list rocketed as a result. You'll have Yale
college after you.

As for my underwear, well today I'm wearing particularly skimpy black lace
panties and bra.

And under my underwear are my legs.

Big Stu

Limerick of the day:
"There was a young woman whose aunties
 Used to write for her lots of sea-shanties.
 When sailors came to town,
 She'd whip her trousers down,
 And serenade them in her panties."