Sinister: a bloody christmas drought

alex tobin alex at xxx.nl
Fri Jan 15 12:34:52 GMT 1999

well, thank god christmas and the new year are now comfortably behind
us.  phew...  but the bad news, as every year, is that, what with all of
the compilations and such saturating the market, the amount of quality
new releases always seems to shrink.

ok, i know what you'll be saying:  what a great chance to check out the
corker albums and tracks of yesteryear.  fine.  but aren't you also
(let's be honest) the type to go to your local little record shop and
feel your fingers twitching at the chance of having something new, shiny
and scrumptious in your bag?

so, does anyone have any good suggestions for new albums for 99 so far?
(if you want to see my tastes, they're all at my site, more or less...
see below for link.)  it's just that i can only listen to old roxy
music, tindersticks, et al, so many bloody times!

cheers in advance,

alex
alex tobin
pater romboutslaan 14