Sinister: B&S video

kathrine browne katfood at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 15:25:16 GMT 1999

hello.

I am new to this and i have waited my official two weeks before
posting....so......i'm kathrine from oklahoma. I was just wondering if
anyone else has seen the video for "Is is Wicked not to Care?". Believe me,
i was very amazed to see this video, esp. on mtv. So amazed in fact, that i
was glued to my seat and couldn't even get up to put a tape in the vcr to
record the wole thing. anyways.......

>And the New Order AllyPally show, aka A Total Waste of $84,
Tara:Can this be true? Please explain!

kathrine