Sinister: uh oh

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Jan 15 17:03:44 GMT 1999

.. Honey's back and moaning already :)  General request to focus a
little bit here so that we preserve what was a great first two weeks
of 1999 on the list.  Thinking before you post if everyone wants to
hear what you're typing in, and if it's not taking a prolonged thread
of conversation too far - just because everyone else is doing it
doesn't mean you have to.

At the risk of repeating repeating myself again all over again, for
the newcomers:

a. Please finely hone your posts to vital stuff that you've thought
over and condensed for hours before sending, or is incredibly funny,

b. If you're posting more than two mails a day something is probably
wrong - please wait and respond to all the mails you want to respond
to in one exquisite, creative and witty mail,

c. Please go off and use the tasty "Search" on the WWW page below if
you're new and want information on something, e.g. Nick Drake -
there's staggering amounts of Drakisms already in the archive.
Everyone will appreciate it if you look before you mail :)

d. Ho ho read the list rules.  This is non-negotiable and action will
be taken if they're obviously being ignored.

None of this is meant to point fingers at anyone, and you do know I
love you all don't you?  I just don't want the number of posts to get
so massive per day again that no-one can keep up and everyone starts
reading 1% of the list and running round in circles with their very
tasty underwear round their ankles.

Finally, someone mentioned that Spanish band on Stuart David's
Treehouse site.  They're called Migala and what I've heard sounds
great, so I'd recommend you all pop along.  Stuart asked me to
mention it and I forgot in my Christmas slumber, and also, go and see
the animation online called "Block" by Edinburgh's own Duncan
Nichol.  It's great and will give you nightmares.  Finally, Mrs
Murdoch will be making Stuart his tea live next week on the same
site, so I'm told, sit tight for announcements soon.  All as usual
at:

	http://www.treehouse.clara.net/

Miss Honey xxx