Sinister: Already in my dreams!

Mireia Menchon mireiamenchon at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 17:40:21 GMT 1999

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Yes, I'm one more new sinisterine! I've been just "watching" for some
days and I couldn't decide when to start posting...you know, I had to
think of something smart or nice so you'd like me!
Well, I couldn't find the right stuff ( maybe I'm boring? NOOO ), so I
kept delaying that important day.But the moment arrived this morning
when I woke up and remembered the dream I've had had.
I don't know you at all and I'm dreaming about you already...
I was lining up for a check-up in Africa ( !!!! ) and as it was a
never-ending line I thought I'd drop by a b&s meet up in flat nearby.
It was an old place, a wooden attic. Everybody was very nice but... the
shocking thing was that all of you were like about 45!!! It was like:
"welcome to sinister!I've been in the list for 17 years." Anyway I
thought that was normal and joined the party. There was this beautiful
porch and you could see the night sky all starry and pretty and
that...Then somebody brought many, many chocolate boxes, and cookies and
marzipans...but nobody went to try them ( but me: really delicious
cd-shaped cookies!) because you were having such a lot of fun dancing,
but no normal dances, no... it was like that moment in Titanic when they
dance and the camera spins around and they all clap!
Like B&S version of Titanic!!!!!Bit scary...Luckily, Little Di Caprio
didn't show up!!!!
It ends here. I think that's too weird, it has to be the sign I've been
waiting for!So here it goes: Hello!!!!!!

             First kisses to everybody.See you tonight,maybe!!!!
                             Mireia