Sinister: Only to find Gideon's Bible (yes B and S content)

Julie Smith juliesque at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 18:45:31 GMT 1999

Hi kiddoes.

Got a new job and I've been busy getting to know everyone in the
office and trying to fool them into thinking I'm fairly professional
hard-working person. But now that I've pulled the wool over their eyes
I think I can play again. I picked out some nice Belle and Sebastian
decorations for my cubicle, I might add, but so far no one has
commented, despite this being a "young" office.

I'm not new to the list although I'm not exactly an old-timer either.
You may remember me from such posts as SF bus stories. And if you
don't -- that's cool.

HEY!!!!!!
A friend of a friend of mine recently started a new job and sitting
innocently on her desk she found a tape labeled "Tigermilk-Belle and
Sebastian." Then upon turning on her computer she came across B & S
wallpaper. Intrigued, she put the tape in her walkman and has been a
fan ever since. This tickled me--Belle and Sebastian outreach?  Is
this like the Gideon Bibles you find in hotel rooms?

So it's great to have Honey back on the scene--I was beginning to
wonder if he had left for good. But I was glad to see his smiling face
again.

Julie (Joo-Lee)

Underwear: cotton, bikini, flowery
Reading: David Sedaris' Holidays on Ice