Sinister: TV showed sham Chip and Dale

John F. Monroe monroej at xxx.com
Fri Jan 15 21:03:47 GMT 1999

'The NWRA', The Fall
( ok, so, see its easy - you quote a song as a subject line, then you _tell_
what song it is from - notebooks out plagiarists! :) and a no-prize to
whoever knows where i plagiarized that from )

a no-prize to mr. trousers for Lispector vs. Rector, made my day.

here, from the latest news email ( i don't think anyone posted this, so i
just wanted to be big cheese for a day, thanks to the lovely folks of
Jeepster - many of you probably already know this news anyways... ).

Video from the 1998  "Black session" will be aoired on cable TV's Paris
Premiere channel at 10:55pm (French time) on February 3rd.

How much of it will be shown is up to speculation.  So don't yell at me if
its not the full set :)

Those with satellites, those who are In france, please contact me if you can
send me a copy of this after it happens:).*warms up my two stereo mitsubishi
vcr's* I promise an interesting video or casette tape will be sent your way
for your troubles ( along with necessary postage ), in trade.