Sinister: The wind blows in my hair, yet my quiff remains

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Sat Jan 16 00:29:08 GMT 1999

In a message dated 14/01/99 23:37:05 GMT, you write:

<< A goodlooking, interesting, friendly bunch who can manage to
drink copious amounts of alcohol and still walk straight!!!! (this excludes
myself, of course, the boring lardass who was out cold after one bacardi
breezer.)   Anyway, special props to Jamie for organizing the whole to-do, I
crown thee Stud of the month for your efforts!  >>

Oh wow, Stud of the month !!  does this rate higher than winning the list
crush table ? if so a big ner ner to Fluffy, although im pretty sure you are a
bigger studess. Is studess a word.? what is the female equivalant of a stud ?
!

In a message dated 15/01/99 12:38:19 GMT, everyones faveourite mum, Mrs
Murdoch wrote.

<< Monday: Doctor Who pants
 Tuesday: "It's for you" telephone pants
 Wednesday: Pants that say "Felt" on them, which I knitted at nightclass
 Thursday:  Purple paisley pattern pants
 Friday:   Brown on the back and cream on the front pants - Friday night
 is party night!
 Saturday:  K9 pants, that came with the Doctor Who pants.
 Sunday:  The Lord is a Lamb pants, with a picture of a lamb on the
 crotch, and John 3:16 on the arse.

I used to have a pair of spiderman and superman pants (as in Y fronts).  I was
still wearing them until i was 15, it was then i went on a school camping trip
and one of the bigger boys grabbed my rucksack off me and went pilfering
through my stuff on the bus. He pulled out these pants and i died, i felt my
heart being ripped in pieces.. Every ounse of street cred i had built up to
that point, which admittedly wasn't much, had all gone. I was left to hold my
head in embarssment.
It wouldnt have been so bad, had they not had slight skid marks in them.

I think David should investigate getting a range of ladies and gents matching
B&S underwear for the sinister shop.  On the front of the guys Y fronts could
be a nicely drawn picture of a bus, and on the ladies undies, a Bus Garage
could be emblazened on the front.

I recently delved into the world of Pop, after buying records like the working
holiday compilation,  the Simple Machines Compilation, Nothing Painted Blue
album and the forth album from the Go Betweens .. This was the first time  i
had heard GB, and i am absolutly delighted. !  this is pure Pop, absolutly
fantastic.. Im in love with Apology Accepted and Spring rain.. Are all there
albums as nice and perfect as this ??
I also ordered a field mice comilation from 1988 - 91, but the company are
having trouble finding this..  I havent heard them before, but they will no
doubt be as nice as wind chimes on a summers evening.

Take it easy people

Jamie