Sinister: Underwear and Soul On Ice plus More Work Stories

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Sat Jan 16 19:02:46 GMT 1999

Hello There List,

First Of All I'd like to say I don't wear underwear..I wear Boxers. Right now
Im wearing my Boxers with Saint Bernardes(You know The Dogs) that have Whiskey
things on their neck you know for rescuing. My other Pair I have that I like
are my LEGAL BREIFING on one side and The Other side it says SEE YOUR ASS IN
COURT but its a bit faded now.

	At school we have to read a book for Black History Month and Do a Report(Im
sicker Then a dog and Have to do this plus other homework over The Weekend
Blah) and I'm reading "Soul On Ice" Its written by Eldrige Cleaver while his
In Prison and Its his transformnce from a Thug who Hates Whites to a
Revoulnist and Panther and becomes basically good.l It is Brilliant and
Inspiring. You Sugguest you all read it! Its one of my favorite books now.

	Now on to work Stories... If you havent already know I work at An italian
Resturent after school. I usally just Scar off the Costumers but this Time a
Costumer Scares me.... He comes in every day and orders the same dish and I
said yesterday "Should I just tell the cook to make you your meal everday?"
and I ment in a good way and he Started screaming at me then When I was going
To The Bathroom I heard The new cook say "I'm gonna do something sassy to the
Food". It was Quit Scary and My Work has soo much B&S Refences like theres a
painting of a Fox in The Snow and a Poster of Bob Dylan in the bathroom. Watch
Next The cook Will have An Arab Strap on next......

well Ta Ta Everyone
-Damon