Sinister: marilyn monroe, naked or not?

Lauren Caulfield tuckfield45 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 16 20:51:00 GMT 1999

i just have a question. not wanting to contradict anyone, but i read
that in response to a journalist's question, "what do you wear to bed?",
she (marilyn, that is) supposedly replied "chanel no. 5".an answer which
inspired me to invest in that very fragrance. and i must add that i find
it completely overrated. but i digress, my question:  am i to believe
that she does indeed sleep in the nude, or that she wears a bra even
while sleeping. sorry, this type of trivia interests me to a disturbing
level. gosh, now i sound like a dirty pervert. let me rephrase, it's
not just trivia regarding miss monroe's underwear, or rather lack of it
that interests me, but any small titbits (double entendre not intended,
just all that talk of underwear is affecting my subconscious) of useless
information. i'm going to sshh now. indeed.
         take care, lauren xxx