Sinister: maybe he's no romeo,but he's my lovin one man show

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 16 22:04:18 GMT 1999

Hello! Oh my you're all a-twitter today...
I'm in a particulary good moood....for one i LOVE the snow,because snow
equals cancelled school! but you know,i have been good,i'm actually
using that time to study.O! If only I had the brain of Honey, or  of a
John Munroe.....the net force is equal to the mass times the
acceleration...but then i get all befuddled.

lots of crazy underwear talk, (yes,i agree p _ _ _ _ _ _  is a
disgusting word)my grandma used to buy mine,these things that would go
all the way up to my chin..but i couldn't complain,or.. "I had to wear a
burlap sack,and a piece of string for underwear when I was your age"
my favourite pair ever were my mickey mouse ones,how fun and cute i
thought they were!but the boys on the bus would flip your skirt and make
rude comments,and then they just seemed not fun anymore.

That is so strange that Belle and Sebastian are up for the Brit
Awards...I think they should go and go all out too! Well,Stuarts Murdoch
and David can rip of their clothes wearing little y-fronts (That
Sophisticated Mama Murdoch has knitted,hi Mrs.Murdoch! I must thank you
on your extrodainry genes that gave wee stu such a fine..err what is the
term.. gluteus maximus?and i just want you to know that if Stuart
Murdoch and James Van Der Beek,aka Dawson ever got into a fight,i would
so be on Stu's side to kick the shite out of Dawson,wheee!) and Stuart
David can leap into the crowd and give everyone purple nurples and
Stuart Murdoch can lick his finger and touch his belly button and make
that 'sizzzzzzle' sound and cry out 'DAMN i'm hot!it's all good,from the
front to the back,and I get down with my badself' and then collapse in a
heap and have to be removed by a stretcher...or they could do a strange
mordern art dance called 'Dancing Dog Who Lost His Wheels' no SINGING,no
talking..just fluttery hand movements and high hicks,and then,everyone
will be talking about it,and they'll be invited to all the cool
parties,but because they're even COOLER they will refuse all contact
with press and move into the Ice Hotel in Lapland.

the lovely Oon wrote:
>oh and i got to mention Genevieve too, for the precious
>drawing of Stuart David.  manly and hairy
>in school uniform, ie. pleat skirt.  what can i say?
>this is, by all means, the meaning of the word
>P R O V O C A T I V E  itself.

Oh I am so glad you like Oon...pleated skirts are great,my school skirt
that i got in grade 7 still fits me!so naturally,pair up a great skirt
with the great hairy legs of a Man's Man... next i think i will draw you
Stuart David,in Mailman costume....every bored housewife's fantasy.

The Super Fantastique Tag wrote:
>I also want to go to the Ice Hotel they have in Lappland that Genevieve
was
>talking about.  Does anyone know how that works?  Do you have to wear
Polar
>Bear pyjamas?

hmmm,i don't know about polar bear pjs..but i do know they ply you with
lotsa vodka to keep warm.And Tag,i think you should have a boyband with
Keith.Keith is 2 cool! I cna just picture him with those luscious pink
leg warmers going "Today started with a crazy kiss!" and then you could
join in going "I got to,got to tell you darlin' OOOH baby,I think I love
you,from head to toe!" oh,too insane.

i had the ODDEST dream, that Don Johnson (he's that guy in Miami Vice
right?) went on vacation in Newfoundland,and all the Newfies hated him
and threw dead rats through his window,but i went and got pictures taken
with him in secrecy because my mother didn't approve of my ulterior
motives..he wore flannel shirts and could pick me up with one arm,and
anyways,i marryied him.The strange thing is,when I woke,I just had this
lingering GLOW in me,this strong strong strong love..but the dream was
about Don Johnson..whom I don't even know,or have never even thought
about..apart from seeing his name mentioned in a magazine or something.
Did you know that Rod Stewart is coming to Ottawa? I'd like to marry
Rod,I wouldn't have to go to school,I wouldn't have to work and I could
style his hair...screw the independant woman,i want to be a
princess!...i think the dream meant Rod,instead of Don ..but i just got
the signals mixed up,yeah so his last wife was a supermodel,he can
adjust.My friend bet me a dollar if I can actually get within 10 feet of
Rod Stewart.

bye bye my little friends,
xoxo genevieve

p.s
Yay! Honey is back! I love Honey,he makes me want to wrap him up in a
blanket like i do to my cats when they are not feeling well...your
presence was sorely missed.