Sinister: Nice to meet you

Michelle Akerman makerman at xxx.edu
Sat Jan 16 23:52:32 GMT 1999

Well john suggested that all us new kids introduce ourselves, so here goes:
My name in Michelle, and as for what I "do" I'm a student at University of
California at Davis (microbiology if anyone is interested).  However lately
I've been spending most of my time daydreaming about my yummy, yummy
organic chemistry Teaching Assistant.  Oooo that lab coat, those goggles,
the latex gloves...
I also work in an agricultural lab on campus where I spend my days grinding
dirt and sifting through dried up corn and stuff.  When nobody else is
around, I usually bop around to some b&s and think naughty things about my
teaching assistant, debating what he could have meant by squeezing my arm
for 2 seconds instead of 1...
So that's pretty much it for me, except I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying
this list.
	-Michelle
undies: nude bra with embroidered flowers on it, bikini briefs with purple
flowers.
book: Madame Bovary