Sinister: everyone hung up on underwear

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Sun Jan 17 03:28:15 GMT 1999

I prefer bikini briefs over boxers.

Underwear horror story:

Years ago as a lad I was obsessed with the music of the Doors & Jim Morrison.
I read a bio on Jim and found out he never wore underwear under his black
leather jeans.  I figured I'd give the itchy approach a try but I didn't
prefer the too-hot-to-wear leather.  My brief-new-style changed when I almost
zipped up once a little too close and too fast.

The moral of the story:  Wear button fly or snaps or strings if you're gonna
go Commando.

Pete