Sinister: talking dict

oon ooon at xxx.th
Sun Jan 17 15:50:42 GMT 1999

a giantic welcomeback hug to Ms.Honey.  we miss you mum :)

Tag wrote:

> >my felicity remains in this nifty trousers
>
> You know, a million monkeys with a million typewriters couldn't come with a
> sentence as wonderful that in a million years.  Oon, you are my new God,
> especially now Mrs Murdoch has spurned my amorous advances.

Cheers, mate!  whoa i can feel my english writing is galloping
at breakneck speed.  but really, just give the monkeys a dictionary.
anyway, i'll reluctantly and coyly tiptoeing in the role of your new God
for the time being.  even though i'm frightfully afraid i can't possibly fill
the enormous shoes of the delightful Mrs.Murdoch.

and Tag, i hereby vote for the B&S remixing project.  no idea what
it'll end up like so i'm utterly eager to hear.

also, i hereby vote for B&S for the Brits.  come on everyone.
how could they not win!  will you let it be known that B&S fans
are less obsessive than those teenyweeny bands' fans?
ok i just want to see them on telly.   if they win, i bet they'll
say something good and giggle a lot.

in addition, i hereby vote for panty.  if only for the fact that it's the
only word i know for underwear.  until we started talking underwear
here, of course.  maybe it's just me, but panty seem to say
soft, girly, dainty type of underwear. while pants, on the other hand,
evokes pants as in outerwear.  incidentally, it's somewhat
amusing to me how men wear boxer shorts under their trousers.
it's like wearing 2 trousers at the same time, no?  not that
i don't like boxers.  i used to wear them a lot.  as outerwear.
it's the only thing you can wear in our hotter-than-hell summer
and sometimes even winter.

i don't know any welsh swear word but someone taught me
a scottish rude word.  apparently it is very very rude.
'pokmahon' or something.  sounds too funny to be rude.

Mr.Miller, Peter Withe is really Thailand football coach.
he was our big hero back when we beat Korea.  since
then i've never heard of him again, so i take it our team
never win anything ever since that.  is he still your hero?
i'll get his autograph for you if i ever run into him.

there's seem so be some fuss with bollock word.
let me settle it once and for all that it simply means
balloon.  it's quite a party/merry making thing so
it's true that medieval monks/laymen really did go around
saying "bollocks!" to each other.  as common as we say
'have fun' nowadays.

retiring myself to bed,
oon xxx