Sinister:A cheery wave from a stranded youngster

headrush city lyricjunkie at xxx.com
Sun Jan 17 19:27:34 GMT 1999

( The Subject is *almost* Mogwai's "a cheery wave from stranded
youngsters". )

Well, I've been a voyer for about a week now, and what a lovely
experience it's been. It's a right little community you've got here.
Reading my mails makes my insides go all warm and woozy, like when
you're a bit tipsy and you love everyone.
The earth-shattering thing I "do", John Murtagh who was the one who
asked, and the rest of you cuddly listees,is A Levels. I live in
Cyprus at the moment, and if it weren't for my NME subscription and
John Peel on British Forces radio who brought me Belle & Sebastian, my
life would be a much emptier place - I fell in love with the band as
soon as I heard Dog On Wheels. I can't wait to start University back
in England later this yearand meet real live B&S fans, a creature so
elusive in this part of the world that its existence is merely
conjecture and speculation(apart from my brother). That's why you
people make me feel so >bouncy< (thank you, whoever recently used that
word, I can't remember who it was).
I don't like to bleed you all dry of mail without making myself
useful, so I'm going to suggest a thread. Bear with me for a minute,
please... I recently met someone at a party who had the most beautiful
eyes I've ever seen on a boy - deep blue with really dark lashes. So
dark, in fact, that I suspected he was wearing mascara. The next time
I saw him, at a club, alcohol and lust were giving blood a good fight
for occupation of the greatest volume in my veins. (Oh alright then, I
was drunk as a skunk and crazed with desire.) I went up to him and
said(cringe) : "Were you wearing mascara the last time I saw you or
are you always this gorgeous?" Every time I think of it I want to curl
up in a corner whimpering. And so we come to the thread: Have any of
you said/done anything as embarrassing as this in the presence of
someone you fancy the batman pants off? If so, please share - you'll
get knowing sympathy and understanding "you poor dear"-type soothing
words (and maybe a few laughs, but not cruel ones, promise). Go on -
you know we want you to.
And so I've eased myself on to the Sinister list. My darlings it's the
place to be.

      Love and snowflakes ,
                              Natasha
                                                    ~*~