Sinister: 01253 769 333 Wanted, Welsh Blue Slates

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 17 21:35:24 GMT 1999

tradegy!

Mark Cassarotter:

>Well, I don't know what it is, and I might well look ridiculous, but I want
>a ye-ye dress too...

I have one of those. I have two! Otherwise known as the "shift dress", I
wore them all the time, until I got paranoid about my arms. I wear them
with a top underneath though! My stepmother makes them for me. They are
fab!

Short message? So sue me! I've caught up with all my back mails! A ye-ye
dress! Honestly! It sounds better though, I shall tell everybody I wear
a "ye-ye" dress.

I read a bit of El Coronel blah blah (real title, FACT) on the train to
Liverpool and actually udnerstood some of it! Hooray!

When are the Brits announced? Wouldn't it be funny if B&S won! Hehehe
I'd have a giggle anyway. But Steps are more deserving. I mean, who re
this Belle and Sebastian anyway? Are they in this for Pop stardom? Are
they produced by the Kylie Team? NOOO! Actually I hope B&S don't win,
cos Bille and B*witched would start a Pop Bands Whose Names Start With
Bee Mafia attack on them.

Dooh those pesky kids!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel