Sinister: i fell into a puddle...

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Sun Jan 17 22:22:23 GMT 1999

i'm afraid this is quite dull....oh, no change there.

can someone help me with that chat thingy? you know what i mean i hope,
because i don't. what i need is someone to come round my house and sort it
out. more conveniently, can someone write to me and explain this fucking
thing? obviously, you can come round my house if you really want, i'll make
you some tea, but....just help me please. i've tried all that seems logical
to me to make it work. but as i'm not logical most of the time, it still
doesn't work.

i just had a big surprise - my old school has a web site, and i just visited
it. funny funny funny. search engines are dangerous things, aren't they?. at
the end of the 6th form bit, it said 'Gosford Hill sixth formers are a
pretty special bunch of young people' HA HA HA. i wonder which teacher wrote
it. go and see it, there's pictures of my friends in the library 'studying'
(hmmm -  incentive?)

i had something relevent to add, i know i did. oh shit.

toilet
duck
alix