Sinister: i'm just a TAD bored

Bellequasi at xxx.com Bellequasi at xxx.com
Mon Jan 18 01:12:29 GMT 1999

 hello, i know i never write but oh well i thought i'd change my evil ways.  i
read the messages for all you who might not believe me, i just don't have a
lot to say i guess.  well just to tell you all i'm almost done with my school
project comparing Tibet and Sweden.  I also got a job which i forgot to
announce to everyone.  i also got magnet in the mail and they have  a top ten
artists of the year.  i think we all can guess who's included in this list.
there's a cute black and white photo of a very adorable looking stuart.  just
thought i'd tell you all.  now i guess i should find something to do.  oh yes
i've just developed this terrible cough and i had a fever yesterday.  just
thought i'd tell you all.

kristie and her pembroke welsh corgi reggie