Sinister: sometimes we call it January

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Mon Jan 18 01:38:26 GMT 1999

It is January and I've got loooooads of exams and it breaks
my heart not having the time to go through all the digest.
(The number of unopened digests is keeping getting bigger and
bigger...).
It sounds silly, but I do miss you guys.
(Someone wrote something about telling people you miss them when
you do...or liking them when you do..or whatever.)
So I guess, it makes me a better person that I told you.

Whoever else is going through the same hell with the exams,
I do wish you all the luck (or should I say, _good nerves_?)
*smiles*

*Ana*

P.S: Steven Duffy played a concert in Vienna yesterday (it was even
for free as a part of a birthday party of the local college radio)
...and I wasn't able tó go cos of my shitty work!!!!
I reckon, that was my missed chance to see THE man ....My, oh my...