Sinister: Crazy little party girl

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Mon Jan 18 12:54:39 GMT 1999

Hello Poopy-pants,

I'm glad Leslie-Jo liked my little questioannaire.  Some sensitive little
souls didn't and wrote to tell me so.  Just to clear matters up, one of my
new year's resolutions (OK, so I did make some) was to be nicer on Sinister.
I was such a grouch last year, I was getting a reputation.  So the quiz...it
was just a little bit of fun, no malice intended, I promise.  I was alarmed
to find that my girlfriend's score means that she is in fact Keith, but
impressed by Kevan Cooke's pedantry above and beyond the call of duty.  Of
course, there are TWO mistakes in Question 8.  One was deliberate, the other
was me getting Belle and Sebastian song titles wrong.  I hang my head in
shame.  Kevan, you're a prince.  Or a Duke, at least.

Are we still discussing underwear?  I'm wearing Wumpkinny's today.  Out of
loyalty, you understand, not because I get off on the sensation.  I offered
her mine to wear in return, "It's not an offer be sniffed at", I said.
Strangely, she agreed, although not to the offer.

Oon talked about football:

>Mr.Miller, Peter Withe is really Thailand football coach.
>he was our big hero back when we beat Korea.  since
>then i've never heard of him again, so i take it our team
>never win anything ever since that.  is he still your hero?
>i'll get his autograph for you if i ever run into him.

Whatever happened to Jimmy Rimmer and Nigel Spink?  Oh, how we laughed at
their funny names.  Perhaps Villa Miller can enlighten us.  Oh and Peter, I
don't suppose you taped that thing about Lulu and France Gall, did you?  We
don't get enough of that here, I'm petitioning for them to show the
Francoise Hardy show on Channel 4.  I'm having another one of my girl group
frenzies right now, after I bought another swell compilation at the
weeekend.  People say it's not rock enough, but the Shangri-las kidnapped
someone once and kept him as their slave.  I think that makes Lemmy look
like a big Nancy, and I'm going to tell him to his face.

Cheerio,

Love tag xxx