Sinister: little miss chatterbox

AL Corby A.L.Corby-98 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 18 14:40:52 GMT 1999

I have finally given into temptation and I am now going to write about
underwear and specifically my flatmate Emma's underwear.  One of my other
flatmates Bev had been telling emma for some time that she should get some
G strings as you see her pants through her trousers.  Emma generally wears
m&s kiddies days of the week pants.  Emma then informed us that she had
bought some gstrings,  only when Bev asked if her boyf could see them did
we discover that they were bright pink with little miss chatter box on the
front.  She also informed us she has little miss shy and little miss
sunshine as well.

I hope you understand this complicated story and don't you think it's nice
that we are all able to be open about underwear.

Oh and does same colour count as matching

BYe

Andrea