Sinister: the difficulty of thinking up an interesting subject-heading.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 18 14:54:32 GMT 1999

	hi again Sinisterines. i'm afraid that i've been ill and unable
to read all your bizarre thoughts for the last few days. as you may
have noticed, i have decided to give up using capital letters except
for people/things i really respect. yes, i know who i nicked the idea
off, thankyou verymuch.
	i wasn't ill on friday though, in fact i was having the
pleasure of hearing B&S in a certain shitty s'ton club for the first
time. it wasn't too bad actually, lots of nice indieish girls and boys
who i had the pleasure of sucking my fingers at. can someone
please explain to me the attraction of boys... all that hair and
sweat and dangly bits. yuk. i've got a hopelessly short attention
span, so let's pull out a recent query....
"who was Arthur Lee and what were his
records like? I'm sure you can put me straight."
	who "was"? unless there's been any very recent
developments he's alive, well, and incarcerated in los angeles for
firing a gun through the ceiling. his records weren't half bad, i won't
pretend to be an expert, but if you go out and listen to Love's last
album (Forever Changes... no?) you'll be as well informed as is
neccecary.
	oh, and if anyone's at all interested, we didn't have to sack
out bass player 'cos she resigned before we could tell her.
apparently she thinks dan is lacking in maturity which is true in a
way but she's got a sort of conformist don't-make-a-scene 'maturity'
which i approve of even less.
	i think B&S should re-make star wars... Steven Pastel
could be the evil darth figure with his jeep-star, and luke would have
to be Stuart, natch. me and my friends at sixth form wrote an
embarrasing thing like that with ourselves in the main roles. i was
james solo of course. the best thing was RUC-Thru who bleeped
obscenities limited in rudeness only by your imagination.

	oh well, never mind,
			james xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"My lover is inscrutable, in a stoic sort of way,
Oh yeah my baby is as beautiful as a tourniquet"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)