Sinister: dogs got a bone

you me radioheadsuck at xxx.com
Mon Jan 18 16:12:28 GMT 1999

 I heard someone mention the beta band the other day
  would you agree that that the patty patty sound ep
  is well a little excessive ,
   it goes off and does its own thing,
 Have any of you heard the old jock radio sessions for the mary-ann
hobbs show

  they are absolutly brilliant,
  oh no i am writing this at college just before one of my labs,
 and i am supposed to have a info apps test,
  so i am now offically writing an email in the middle of a test

 before i go my browser at the moment has no frames
can someone send me the sleeve notes of lazy line painter jane off the
website which i cant access at the moment
thanks and bye