Sinister: Underwear and white chocolate

Stanley,L L.Stanley at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 18 17:56:29 GMT 1999

Now I will post my underwear "requirements":
	Black. Usually (except under tight tops) no support needed. (I'm not
exactly Melinda Messenger, although it hasn't done me any harm.)
	Silk/imitation silk: mainly the latter, but mum brought me back some
proper ones from China two years ago; but I reserve them for when the weight
is off and special occasions.
	I wear pyjamas in bed. Or a tight nightshirt I nicked off my sister
(which is why it's tight, but that was the reason I stole it, because it
enhances my feeling of comfort both in and out of bed, and as I said, the
weight is considerably lower at the moment. I'm not a diet fanatic - quite
the reverse - but I started walking all the Pringles and noodles off last
year at school so I didn't feel like a whale and didn't get sly comments
from my father.)

Anyway, thought I'd contribute that, make of it what you will. I listened to
"Dog on Wheels" on Saturday and that is what I call music. I've also got The
Sugarcubes' "Best of..." album, which (judging by the album I've got) should
be a real treat. Belle & Sebastian, Fairport convention and The Sugarcubes
which,  by no means all I'm into, are all the aural equivalent of eating
white chocolate on a snow-covered winter day (not so many of those around
London).... wonderful. I'm off home now before it gets even wetter, but I'll
see you all soon.

Louise Stanley l.stanley at lse.ac.uk