Sinister: Trouser trauma/willie worries

Gary Parkinson gary.parkinson at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 18 19:38:42 GMT 1999

Hello munchkins

think Jim Davidson made me say that. Whoever started this thread probably
never realised the fascination without end that
grundies/knick-knacks/bloomers/etc would have. Whilst we're (still) on the
subject of nether garments then: boys, come with me now to the privacy of
the changing rooms now where none of the young ladies can eavesdrop; boxers
- does anybody else have this slight but potentially ruinous problem with
them, that is, that the buttons (particularly if the shorts are a little
worse for wear) often work themselves loose, the opening, erm, opens, and
before you know it, you've got an escapee, erm, on your hands, so to speak?
Just me? Urk.

And anybody remember (of course not, you're all whippersnappers) the classic
trolleys song by John Foxx, 'Underpants'? There's things about pants that
you can only say in song.

And yes, you me, the Beta Band's 'Patty Patty Sound' is a bit like Spaghetti
Junction played on bits of rubbish, but 'Dry The Rain' off of 'Champion
Versions' is a smasher, likewise pretty much all of 'Los Amigos...'.

I better go now, or I might be taken in hand by Miss Honey for talking too
much in class. 8) [thanks odeeeeeelia for showing me this smiley, it's now
my favourite and I'll use it always 8)].

T'ra chucks,  Gazzoid.

omtpn: Caravan 'In The Land Of Grey & Pink'(where only Boy Scouts stop to think)