Sinister: The state that I am in...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon Jan 18 23:24:57 GMT 1999

All--
Does everyone have MLK Day off?  Oh yea, that's right, it's an American
thing, and I believe that us Americans are in the minority on this list.
That is no bother though, as I understand that the US is a boil on the
scrotum as a spyllitic donkey.  Well, maybe that was a little harsh, but you
get the idea.

Anyone want to lend me some money so I can make my dandy way over to
England?  Oh yea, a place to stay, and sightseeing, of course.  Take me to
Eel Pie Studios so I can pretend Pete Townshend is inside peering at me with
relish.  Most of all, I want a British accent.  Can anyone wrap one up and
send it on over the blue ocean?  I'd really appreciate it.  Pack it with
that bubble paper that is so much fun to pop.  I'd rather pop bubble paper
than watch TV.  Ugh, I swear, my roommate watches TV all day.  That means
I'm confined to listening to B&S (with a dappling of Who) on my headphones.
It's not really the same effect with the B&S, and well, with the Who, it
always needs to be loud.

I feel a little better about my B&S song association now.  It's fallen into
the realm that is a littler more nostalgic than directly sad.  I guess now
it's really just sad and nostalgic.  Ahh, oh well, my sob story, a debt to
you all.

Now I read Genesis, ahh, the Bible, giving myself to sin, I suppose......

love to you all,
blake elwood hamilton
~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm sorry like atari...

"We try harder and harder, tryin' to get our way,  but it's a long, long
wait until Judgement Day.  So settle your affairs and take your time,
for everything in the world is yours and mine.  Yours and mine."
--Pete Townshend, '68

"Listen Johnny, you're like a mother to the girl you've fallen for,
and you're still falling, and if they come tonight, you'll roll up
tight and take whatever's coming to you next."
--Stuart Murdoch

"Said the hero in the story, 'It is mightier than sword,
I could kill you sure but I could only make you cry
with these words.'"
--Stuart Murdoch