Sinister: hi sinister list

Ethan Sincoff esincoff at xxx.com
Tue Jan 19 14:58:51 GMT 1999

hey kids

I have not posted in a bit... i have just read your listings  w/ a smile

however, I must say that I was listening to sinister the other night,
while perhaps not in the right "chemical frame of mind"

What a groovy way to chill on a rainy night !  Can anyone else share any
possible  drug experience stories regarding B&S??

cya

Ethan