Sinister: you shone louder, longer

Morrissey, Matthew Z mmorr776 at xxx.edu
Tue Jan 19 15:47:07 GMT 1999

i was on the sofa hidden deep...
i wanted to nap you see.  she was watching me.  we were once a thing that
some people call a couple others call it dating.  i called it a thing.  but
now we're a different thing called friends.  so i went to visit her at her
quaint little apartment in a metro area.  it would have been a splendid
visit if only i could have shaken the retched cloud of depression from me
those few days.  a nice weekend with coffee and stories would have been
nice.  instead i forced my sentences.  laughed at the wrong times.  i was a
mess.  and now...now! now what do i do? you see i left in such a hurry, i
was afraid of making it worse.  she has other friends with whom she can
spend her time with and have drinks and share funny stories.  aye, but
lonely, diminished me decided to leave in my car.  the ride home was dark
and wintry.  i wished i was still napping.
if you read this jen, when i think of how to say sorry without saying sorry
i'll write again.  maybe you didn't mind?  i thought the irony of ironies
would be to post this.

oh and i wear boxers.
sorry for all the trouble i've caused...