Sinister: and they thought it would never last

Claire M Timmins C.Timmins at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 19 16:46:11 GMT 1999

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDEEVVVVVEEEEENNNNNNINNNNNg SSINISSSSSTER

well well well,

It has come to this, pants pants pants. Pj pinning for begbie. B&S
nominated for best newcomer and I just couldn't stay away.Boy.
welcome and happy new year chums. I was willing to desert you as I
had moved back to the bosom of the west end of glasgow but it appears
that my new found employment isn't as much fun as I thought and that
, hey I guess I kinda missed youse.

Hello and thanks to all that suplied me tapes. Anything happening in
Edinburgh tonight as I have to drive through in an hour?

I have nothing to divulge concerning the aforementioned band but I
did see Stevie yesterday.

Great this means that I can join in on those infamous meet ups and
maybe even meet my list crush. I never thought life would get this
good again.  phew, better go back to segmenting my delicious
Glaswegian speech samples before this all gets too much for me.
looking forward to many fun and special times once more,

love Claire
Claire Timmins
Leverhulme Research Assistant,
Department of English Language,